Here are the following things you can do to improve the air purification quality of your unit:
- Press the Control Button to increase fan speed.
- Make sure no objects are blocking the sides or top of the air purifier.
- Make sure the filters are removed from its packaging and properly placed.
- Close doors and windows while using the air purifier.
- If the room is larger than the designated area coverage, air purification will take longer. The air purifier may not be as effective in significantly larger rooms.
- Replace the filters.
If none of the instructions specified below were working, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.