Here are the following things you can do to connect your air purifier to the VeSync app:
- Make sure your phone has Bluetooth® turned on and is not currently connected to another Bluetooth device.
- During the setup process, you must be on a secure 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. Confirm that the network is working correctly.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi password you entered is correct.
- There should be no spaces at the beginning or end of the password.
- Test the password by connecting a different electronic device to the router.
- If you’re manually typing in the SSID and password, double check that both are entered correctly.
- Try moving your air purifier closer to the router. Your phone should be as close as possible to your air purifier.
- Your router may need to be at a higher location, away from obstructions.
- Make sure your air purifier and router are away from appliances (such as microwave ovens, refrigerators, electronic devices, etc.) to avoid signal interference.
- If you’re using a VPN, make sure it’s turned off while setting up your air purifier.
- Disable portal authentication for your Wi-Fi network. If portal authentication is enabled, the air purifier will not be able to access your Wi-Fi network, and setup will fail.
Note: Portal authentication means that you need to sign in to your Wi-Fi network through a web page before you can use the Internet.