Please do these steps below for troubleshooting:
- Check if the Food Processor is plugged in.
- Make sure that the bowl and lid are properly aligned and locked in place.
- Recall if you pressed more than one button at the same time.
- Unplug the Food Processor, then plug it back into the outlet.
- Is the fuse in the circuit to the Food Processor in working order? If you have a circuit breaker box, be sure the circuit is closed.
- The Food Processor may need to cool to room temperature. If the speed light turns off and the Off/Pulse light flashes, wait until the Off/Pulse light turns off and retry. The Food Processor may take from 5 to 15 minutes to cool completely.
- The motor may be locked. If the speed light stays on while the Off/Pulse light flashes, press the Off/Pulse button to reset the motor.